- Pre-scheduled operating time with family albeit 1, 2, 12 or 24-hours?
- Antenna(s) checked?
- Set-up contesting software and operationally run software?
- Read contest logging software manual?
- Prepared function key labels for keyboard?
- Revisited transceiver manual especially receiver, digital signal processing, and/or filter sections?
- Sweepstakes goal(s) established?
- Propagation reports observed through the week (link)?
- Band plan developed according to propagation reports?
- Analyzed maximum usable frequency (MUF) using W6ELProp (link)?
- Established operating goals that do not exceed station capabilities or personal expectations?
- Considered precedence Section 4 Exchange, Subsection 4.2 (link)?
- Reviewed rules (link).
- Committed to x-number of hours in the operating chair?
- Committed to at least 1 Sweepstakes CW QSO?
I don't think so
4 hours ago